Thursday, July 9, 2009

Crazy Rumors Gourmet Lip Latte Lip Balm


by Vanessa Garcia, nessasarymakeup.com

My lips always get dry no matter what the season is; so I always have a lip balm or a chapstick on me to prevent my lips from flaking or getting chapped. Nothing is more irritating than having dry, flaky lips to the point where they hurt because they are so chapped! I tried the yummy Gourmet Lip Balm by Crazy Rumors, it is made with moisturizing shea butter and soothing jojoba oil, all the necessary and essential ingredients to keep your lips supple and super soft.

The Crazy Rumors Perk Lip Latte Collection is inspired by infamous coffee house aromas and comes in 6 tantalizing flavors: Amaretto (the flavor I had an opportunity to try on), Coffee Bean, French Vanilla, Hazelnut, Mocha, and Irish Cream. It's 100% natural, cruelty and vegan free which makes this lip balm simply perfect for everyone!

The Amaretto flavor is amazing! I am not much of a coffee drinker nor do I really like the smell or taste of coffee, but I just absolutely love how it's not sticky or taste sweet on my lips, and most importantly, it made my lips really soft and moisturized, preventing any skin from flaking. The Amaretto flavor, a delicious mix of smooth vanilla and almond, reminds me of the smell and taste of yummy, creamy, pistachio ice cream. I just love the way it feels when I put it on, not overly waxy or annoyingly sticky; I use it all the time every moment I get and my lips have never felt so soft and moisturized. The only thing I wish this lip balm would have is SPF, now that summer is around the corner, it's so important to protect the delicate skin on our lips, so this would be an ideal lip balm if it had SPF in it.

The ingredients are: Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Candelila Wax, Soy Wax, Vitamin E, Natural Flavors, Caranuba Wax, Mica, and Stevia.

These lip balms are so yummy and there's a flavor for everyone, whether you are a coffee lover or not! They are only $4 each, and if you can't decide which flavor to choose from, Crazy Rumors also has these delicious lip balms in 3 pack yummy collections: the Bold collection and Sweet collection, which makes it a perfect little gift for yourself or a friend or even a family member.